- 0.1 MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook
- 0.2 What’s contained in the course?
- 0.3 What You’ll Study
- 0.4 Module #1: Getting Began with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- 0.5 Module #2: MicroPython Programming Fundamentals
- 0.6 Module #three: Interacting with GPIOs
- 0.7 Module #four: Net Servers and HTTP Shoppers
- 0.8 Module #5: MQTT Communication Protocol
- 0.9 Invitation to Be a part of our Personal Discussion board!
- 0.10 Who is that this eBook for?
- 0.11 Obtain the eBook
- 1 Backed by a 60 day 100% money-back assure
MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266 eBook
Discover ways to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 with MicroPython, a re-implementation of Python three programming language focused for microcontrollers. This is likely one of the best methods to program your ESP32/ESP8266 boards!
The registration for “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook is open till January 17, 2019.
The registration closes when the timer under hits zero.
What’s contained in the course?
The “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” is an eBook with 5 Modules and 250 pages lengthy. Proceed studying this web page for an in depth Desk of Contents…
The eBook covers MicroPython with a sensible strategy:
- Teaches you the elemental ideas of MicroPython with out going too deep into numerous theoretical ideas
- Explains the which means of every line of code, so that you simply’re capable of write your personal scripts afterward
- Exhibits a quicker and simpler method to program the ESP32 and ESP8266 boards for IoT purposes
- Is appropriate for these new to electronics and programming that need to construct tasks with real-world purposes
We additionally present all of the assets to construct the tasks: downloadable code, schematics, and elements listing.
Moreover, you get entry to our personal Discussion board and Fb group to ask questions and work together with different members.
What You’ll Study
- Program the ESP32/ESP8266 in MicroPython
- Flash ESP32/ESP8266 with MicroPython firmware
- Getting Began with uPyCraft IDE
- Management the ESP32/ESP8266 GPIOs and use its functionalities
- Discover ways to use interrupts, timers, and deep sleep
- Perceive sensors and primary electronics
- Construct net servers to publish sensor knowledge and management GPIOs
- Ship HTTP requests to third-party providers
- Use MQTT to speak between boards
- Talk with different platforms utilizing MQTT
Module #1: Getting Began with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- Introducing MicroPython
- Putting in uPyCraft IDE: Home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Ubuntu
- Flashing MicroPython Firmware to ESP32/ESP8266
- Getting Began with uPyCraft IDE
- Introducing the ESP32 Board
- Introducing the ESP8266 Board
Module #2: MicroPython Programming Fundamentals
- Mathematical and Relational Operators
- Knowledge Varieties
- Conditional Statements and Loops
- Courses, Objects, and Modules
Module #three: Interacting with GPIOs
- Blinking an LED
- Digital Inputs and Digital Outputs
- Analog Inputs
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Deep Sleep with Timer Wake Up
Module #four: Net Servers and HTTP Shoppers
- Net Server Introduction
- “Whats up, World!” Net Server
- Net Server – Management Outputs
- Net Server with Slider Change
- Net Server – Show Temperature and Humidity Readings
- Ship Sensor Readings by way of E mail (IFTTT)
Module #5: MQTT Communication Protocol
- Introducing MQTT
- Putting in Mosquitto MQTT Dealer on a Raspberry Pi
- MQTT – Establishing a Two-way Communication
- Putting in Node-RED and Node-RED Dashboard on a Raspberry Pi
- MQTT – Join ESP32/ESP8266 to Node RED
Invitation to Be a part of our Personal Discussion board!
This course comes with a chance to hitch our personal Discussion board of like-minded individuals the place you possibly can ask questions concerning the course or different associated topics. You will get direct assist from Rui and Sara or from different lively members of the group.
Who is that this eBook for?
For many who need to shortly study to program microcontrollers (ESP32 and ESP8266) with out the burden of getting to study extra “complicated/superior” programming languages like C/C++ utilized in Arduino IDE. MicroPython is appropriate for full freshmen in relation to programming microcontrollers.
In the event you’re used to program with Arduino programming language, you’ll study a neater approach to program your boards. Moreover, you’ll study Python elementary ideas that may be helpful in different software fields. Through the use of a high-level programming language, you can also make complicated packages with just some strains of code.
With MicroPython, making IoT purposes for ESP32 and ESP8266 has by no means been simpler.
Why the registration closes January 17?
As a result of this can be a new course and we need to assure help to all enrolled members, the registrations are open for a restricted time.
After closing the registrations January 17, we nonetheless do not know when the course will open once more. The registration closes when the timer under hits zero.
Obtain the eBook
- NEW eBook – Launched January 9, 2019
- 5 Modules (PDF eBook with 250 pages)
- Supply Code + Full Schematics + Elements Record
- Limitless Updates
- Unique entry to a Personal Discussion board
- Entry to our Fb group
- English language
- Created by Rui Santos and Sara Santos
Click on right here to get the eBook
Observe: After your buy, you obtain an e mail with a username and password that you simply use to entry the members space and obtain the PDF eBook.
Have questions? E-mail me at https://randomnerdtutorials.com/support anytime for any purpose.
You gained’t remorse it. My 60 day a refund assure backs up each phrase on this message. Proceed with confidence. See you inside,
Backed by a 60 day 100% money-back assure
In case you don’t just like the course, I don’t need your cash. Critically, that’s why I supply a 60 days a refund assure. E-mail me right here and I’ll promptly refund all of your cash. No questions, no hassles – it’s that straightforward!
Regularly Requested Questions
What is roofed within the course?
This course accommodates 5 Modules with a number of Models every. For an entire Desk of Contents, learn the start of this web page.
- Module #1: Getting Began with MicroPython on ESP32 and ESP8266
- Module #2: MicroPython Programming Fundamentals
- Module #three: Interacting with GPIOs
- Module #four: Net Servers and HTTP Shoppers
- Module #5: MQTT Communication Protocol
Why the registration closes January 17?
As a result of this can be a new course and we need to assure help to all enrolled members, the registrations are open for a restricted time. After closing the registrations January 17, we nonetheless do not know when the course will open once more.
Do I get free future updates?
Sure, we frequently replace our programs, so everybody who purchases will get free lifetime updates. You’ll even have entry to future content material that we’d add to the course.
What’s the distinction between Arduino IDE and MicroPython?
MicroPython is a re-implementation of Python three programming language focused for microcontrollers and embedded techniques, whereas Arduino IDE is predicated on C/C++ programming language.
MicroPython is easier and fewer susceptible to syntax errors compared with Arduino programming language. Then again, MicroPython doesn’t have as a lot help when it comes to libraries. Nonetheless, there can be found libraries for the most typical duties and sensors utilization. You in all probability can do the whole lot that you simply want with MicroPython.
Notice: MicroPython has a really enthusiastic and quick rising group.
I am acquainted with Arduino programming language. Is it value studying MicroPython?
Sure. In the event you’re acquainted with Arduino programming language, you’ll discover a easier approach to program your boards. Python is a simple to learn programming language and fewer susceptible to error syntax. If you wish to prototype your tasks faster, MicroPython is the best way to go. For instance, the script to blink an LED is so simple as follows:
from machine import Pin
from time import sleep
led = Pin(2, Pin.OUT)
A few of the variations between MicroPython and Arduino programming language: you don’t have to declare variables, you don’t want so as to add a semicolon ; to the top of every assertion and also you don’t want curly brackets (use indentation as an alternative).
What if I don’t prefer it?
Nicely, when you don’t prefer it, I don’t need your cash. Significantly, that’s why I supply a 60 days a refund assure. E mail me right here and I’ll promptly refund all of your cash. No questions, no hassles – it’s that straightforward!
Have a query?
When you nonetheless have questions after studying this web page please e-mail me right here. I’ll do my greatest to reply your questions.
Meet the Authors
Hey there, I’m Rui Santos, founding father of the Random Nerd Tutorials weblog. For the final couple of months we’ve been engaged on this new eBook devoted to programming the ESP boards with MicroPython firmware. This eBook is ideal for anybody that likes to make IoT tasks. With MicroPython you possibly can construct net servers, MQTT shoppers, and rather more in a short time.
Rui Santos RandomNerdTutorials.com
Hello. I’m Sara Santos and I work on the RNT weblog with Rui. We’ve developed the “MicroPython Programming with ESP32 and ESP8266” eBook to offer a simple method to program your boards for IoT tasks. MicroPython is a good way to get began programming electronics. For those who’re already conversant in Arduino programming language, I’m positive you’ll study one thing new – you’ll be capable of construct complicated tasks with just some strains of code.
Sara Santos RandomNerdTutorials.com
See what others are saying
Hello Rui, I used to be happy to obtain your e mail relating to MicroPython on ESP32. I’m positive lots of your readers are asking ought to I exploit MicroPython as an alternative of Arduino? My reply: use each(…). Your programs are so good, we use them on the business degree, not simply the hobbyist degree. Thanks for the great work.
I’ve been doing all of your programs on ESP8266, ESP32, and Residence automation, and they’re actually wonderful. It appears that you’ve taken a lot of efforts to make and clarify even very troublesome subjects in a quite simple and straightforward to know means. Congratulations on your worthwhile work.
Thanks Rui for all the things you’ve finished for ESP8266 projecteers. You and your website have been my “go-to” for a couple of years each time I want recommendation or some element of a element.
Hello, I really like your eBooks and programs – every part has labored completely. I’ve numerous new concepts. Thanks!
This is likely one of the greatest websites on the web, interval. I just lately bought your course (Study ESP32 with Arduino IDE) and I can not say sufficient about it. It merely let me bypass hours of aggravation. Clear instruction and nice instance code. Thanks once more.
Howdy Sir. You’re such an inspiring individual. I actually respect the trouble you set into your tasks. Due to RNT I’ve efficiently constructed my first DHT11 circuit with my new ESP32 and I’m very pleased with it.
AS SEEN ON…